Last updated in May 2020.
This website has been established to raise awareness and provide information about depression, anxiety and general mental health to the Indonesian community.
This website should not be used as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. You should seek the advice of a qualified healthcare professional before making decisions about your own circumstances. You also should not disregard professional medical advice, or delay seeking it, because of any information contained on this website.
Usage of this website
- Use this website to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise offend any person;
publish, distribute, email, transmit or disseminate any material which is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, indecent, offensive or inappropriate;
- Use any automated scripting tools or software;
- Engage in or promote any third party surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, unsolicited emailing or spamming via this website;
- Impersonate any other person or entity;
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available using this website any material that you do not have a right to make available or which contains viruses, or other computer codes, files or programs designed to interrupt, limit or destroy the functionality of other computer software or hardware or to utilise other computer systems for improper purposes or without authorisation; or
- Breach any laws or regulations which are applicable to your use of this website in your jurisdiction.
Other warnings and disclaimers
- The information contained on this website is provided by us in good faith and on an 'as is' basis. The information is believed to be accurate and current as at the date the information was placed on this website.
- We make no representation or warranty as to the reliability, accuracy or completeness of the information contained on this website, or that your use of this website will be uninterrupted or error-free.
- You should not act on the basis of anything contained on this website without first obtaining professional advice specific to your circumstances. Never disregard professional mental health or medical advice or delay in seeking treatment because of something you see on this website. You must make your own assessment of the information contained on this website and, if you choose to rely on it, it is wholly at your own risk.
- We are not liable to you or anyone else if interference with or damage to your computer systems occurs in connection with your use of this website. You must take your own precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use from this website is free of viruses or anything else (such as worms or Trojan horses) that may interfere with or damage the operations of your computer systems.
- We may, from time to time, change or add to this website without notice. However, we do not undertake to keep this website updated and we will not be liable to you or anyone else if errors occur in the information on this website or if that information is not up-to-date.
- You must ensure that your access to this website is not illegal or prohibited by laws which apply to you or in your location.